Our apartments are all designated Non Smoking. Smoking outside is accepted. We ask that you close doors to prevent smoke entering your room. If you do smoke inside, you may be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges. Visitors are accepted but please advise us if they stay overnight. Visitors must be careful not to use up other guest parking, so if the parking spots are full, they need to park on the street.
Check In – any time from 2pm
Check Out – by 10am
Checking Out – Unless otherwise arranged, check out is strictly by 10am. We often have guests checking in on the day of your check out and the contracted cleaners have specifically been scheduled for this clean. The apartment or house must be left clean and tidy with all rubbish correctly disposed of. Late checkouts and excess cleaning will be deducted from your Bond.
Nasty odours or damage to carpet/chattels in rooms may incur an extra cleaning charge of one nights’ accommodation, and/or full or part payment of repair costs. We reserve the right to debit your credit card should such charges be necessary.
There will be no reductions for late arrivals, early departures or temporary absences. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
Vehicles parked on our property are left at owner’s risk. We strongly advise that cars are locked and no personal items be left in your vehicles overnight as this may attract thieves.
We ask guests to keep noise levels within reasonable limits and be considerate of our other guests. Management reserves the right to request high levels of noise or offensive behaviour to cease and to seek assistance if necessary.
Bookings at Redwood Park Accommodation are strictly under the condition of no functions or parties allowed. Any functions or parties will incur an automatic fee – from a minimum of one extra night’s accommodation to a maximum of the entire bond.
Drugs and drug use are expressly prohibited on the property. Any evidence of drugs may result in a forfeiture of your entire bond, an immediate eviction, and may incur the costs of testing for meth use.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately if you have any questions or require any changes. This email will also include important information that we urge you to read to ensure your stay with us is issue free. We will also require details of a valid credit card.
- Please note that if the booking is for less than $1000 or the check in is within the month, we may require the full payment.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a deposit means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- The remaining balance of your total room cost is due 7 days prior to check in. Redwood Park Accommodation accepts payments directly into our bank account, cash (NZ dollars only), credit card (Visa, Master Card), PayPal, and other methods if agreed to. Credit Card payments incur a 2% surcharge. PayPal payments incur a 3.4% surcharge. Traveler’s checks are not accepted at Redwood Park. We will only accept international transfers through banks under special conditions. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to send you our bank account details. Payments must be received no less than one week prior to your arrival date. Please ensure you confirm your payment with us via email.
- Credit Card Details: On arrival, you will be asked to present a valid credit card to cover incidentals or delayed and amended charges during your stay. We will take a copy of this and retain it to give to your credit card provider in the case of a payment dispute. If you are unable to provide credit card details, you may be required to pay a security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted at Redwood Park Apartments.
- Generally we do not take bookings more than 6 months in advance. However we will consider bookings of significant duration up to 12 months in advance.
- We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs. We recommend your travel insurance will cover you for airline flight and accommodation cancellation. We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft.
Please understand that due to our small size, cancellations have a significant impact on us.
- Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
* Cancellation made more than 60 days from check-in date will receive a full refund of the deposit*, minus a $50 admin fee.
* Cancellation made between 60 and 31 days from check-in date will incur a 25% penalty of the deposit*.
* Cancellation made between 30 and 15 days from the check-in date will incur a 50% penalty of the deposit*.
* Cancellation made 14 days or less from the check-in date will forfeit the deposit*.
* Cancellation made less than 7 days prior to check in date will forfeit entire payment.
*Note that the above percentages are based on a 50% deposit having been paid.
If we are able to re-sell the dates, we may be able to give full refunds, minus an admin fee of $100. The more notice we receive; the more chance we have of re-selling the dates.
- We do not issue refunds or credits for flight cancellations, due to any circumstances. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
- Any changes to your reservation are subject to availability and the same conditions as the cancellation policies.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, including any inconvenience or complication caused by weather. Redwood Park Accommodation is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by weather. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
Redwood Park Accommodation and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
- Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
- Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Redwood Park Apartments is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
- Losses incurred when rooms are not locked.